This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.oldradiocat.com This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and SharingYou may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the Contact Us link in the left sidebar or phone number below:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit personal information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We do not collect any sensitive information (such as credit card data) as that type of transaction will take place on the secure PayPal website. You can verify the PayPal website is encrypting your sensitive information by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the PayPal web page.
We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.